Select Page

Car accidentIf you have been involved in a car accident that is not your fault, you should obtain legal advice before speaking with the insurance company.  You should ask an attorney what actions you should take.

For car accidents in Omaha and Council Bluffs, I would recommend the Shanks Law Firm!

Randy has years of experience and success representing those that have been injured.